Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

new story

Over the weekend I didn't really do any writing, and I haven't for the better part of the beginning of this week. And the reason is because I'm housesitting this week. It's a good thing, as I had this story idea that I really love.

I think it'll take place about 2040ish but it's not really a sci-fi novel...which would be interesting for me to write since I've read only about five sci-fi books. I'm still of course working out the details and the cast of characters, of course, but I'm really excited about this.

For the past few months I've been trying to work on a new idea to get my mind off of Paradise without Heaven for a time, but nothing really grabbed my attention. I'm really wanting to start work on it, but may not be able to until next week.

No comments: