Pages

Sunday, November 05, 2006

National Novel Writing Month

Apparently this is National Novel Writing Month. I haven't joined in on it officially, but I have sort of set it as a deadline to use for another idea I've had floating around. I have about 15 pages written, but I also started this project about three months ago.

By the end of November, I'd like to have about 50,000 words down, hopefully a little more and then can begin the editing process. It'll be good to have a break from Paradise Without Heaven, though I will say this one is currently untitled. I have one tentative one, but not really much of a fan.

Wish me luck! I don't have any major events upcoming at the office, not like September and October, so I'm hoping that I'll have the time to get a lot of writing done, especially with next Friday off (Veteran's Day observed) and the Thanksgiving holiday.

You know, this is probably why November is National Novel Writing Month. Numerous days off to sit at home in a sweatshirt and pajama pants and just write.

No comments: