Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

'california dreamin''

Weather like this makes me wish I was back in California. As I walked to work this morning, all I wanted was to be in my car (which sadly I no longer own...and very much miss it) driving through the mountains of Southern California with my windows down, Placebo, Opus III or DJ Sammy on the stereo and a trip to the Starbucks on Orange for my iced soy chai that I can then enjoy on the patio with the mountains in the background...especially when the weather's like this and they're still snow-tipped.

I may have to take some "sick" time this afternoon if it remains sunny. I will be spending much time outside this weekend. How did I ever think I liked cold weather and night best?

Oh...yeah...when we had over 30 days in a row of temperature over 100. No one should have to be put through that.

Anyone else with me? Let's take our laptops and go work outside. I may not have my mountains or my car, but I can at least still have my iced soy chai and a patio table.

No comments: