Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I have a new goal

I love to travel and even dream about traveling. I like thinking up new places that would be incredible to see and add them to my list of places to visit. Which...that list is now practically every country in the world. But I have a more definiable goal to state (and state it so I will eventually keep it...theoretically). I want to visit the 7 Wonders of the World.
Eventually I'd like to up that to the 21 short-listed wonders, but I figure that those 7, along with Paris and Greece, aren't bad places to start.
It just may take awhile, and some other trips may come up in between.
I know these were announced almost two weeks ago, but my colleague and I got to talking about them while discussing August's National Geographic. I don't think it's out on stands yet, I just got mine the other day, but right now I'd suggest picking it up. I'm already ready to plan a trip to Mexico (and hey! then I could cross Chichén Itzá off my list!)

No comments: