Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

so about those resolutions

Yes, I'm aware I still owe you six more resolutions. But you know what? 25, in one year, is a lot. And quite frankly...I'm a little stuck. So I'm hanging up my hat, or whatever, and saying that I have those 19 resolutions. If I can, I'll round it out to 20.
NPR this morning said the weather felt like five below. Anyone else with me who almost cried at hearing that? Granted, when I did finally venture out to hurry up and get to work, I was pleasantly surprised to find it wasn't that cold. Of course a little while later I wondered if my hand was frozen through and through when I hurried to the post office to mail a package.
But...I have something to look forward to. This time on Thursday I will be in sweet, sweet Southern California.
I think I dreamed of the mountains and palm trees last night.
So I won't be writing this weekend since I most likely won't do anything online (I'm on vacation!), but I probably will have plenty of stories when I get back. I'm staying with my old roommate of two years, and I have had some incredibly fun times with that girl.

No comments: