Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

i'm back!

I'm still here, or rather, I'm back! I went on a long vacation over the weekend to see some family and some tourist attractions in Virginia (Natural Bridge and Monticello). Today was my first day back at work after nearly a week, and let's just say there was a lot to do. Plus...yesterday I was a little tired from running all over Virginia for a week.
But I'll have pictures this weekend when I get a chance to take them off my camera. Apparently I've been to both Natural Bridge and Monticello, but have almost no recollection of going since I was too young. While at both places, I saw several young kids with their parents, and I joked with my Mom that we should tell them not to waste the effort or the money, and just wait until the kids are older. Otherwise, they'll just have to do what we did and go back years later.
Though, I think my Mom enjoyed going back. Yes, she was in town and that's why we went traipsing across the state. I'll let you know when pictures are up. Hope everyone else is enjoying this gorgeous DC weather! (if you have it, of course. My Dad told me he recently had snow, so it's not quite spring everywhere yet).

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

wow. So i didn't realize you had a like, entry page to your blog or something... I don't know. I thought I clicked on blog and saved that to my bookmarks, but I just saved a page that doesn't change saying something about spring cleaning and yada yada. I was like, man, that girl does not post anything... then I just clicked blog today. Oops!
Anyways, Helloooo! This is Jackie. the end.

Patricia said...

Oops! Nope, I've been trying to update when possible. It was great seeing you Jackie and I miss you!