Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

success with the "dog stuff"

"Dog stuff" was how my puppy chow was referred to later in the day. But it was a term of endearment, as evidenced by the fact that there was maybe only a handful or so left at the end of the day.

And it was requested again, so I've decided to make it again next weekend for some birthdays in the office. And hopefully I'll be able to get the regular Jif, though it wasn't bad with the low sugar. I may end up sticking with the Ghiradelli chocolate chips though.

Apparently the other day was National Chocolate Day (how come this holiday isn't more popular?) and truffles and chocolate cake was brought into the office on Friday to celebrate. Mmmm. I have decided I need to look up some recipes for truffles and try my hand. In college several of my friends once made a few different kinds of truffles and they were delicious.

I'm open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about National Chocolate Day, but I had some chocolate cake yesterday! Yummy! :)