Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

NaNoWriMo

*Just wanted to edit this a little, because I totally met my goal and then some. As I'm writing this little update now, I'm at 22,358 words. And I still have a couple of more scenes in my head to get down on paper.

Yup, I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm participating again this year in the
National Novel Writing Month. I'm really excited for the story I'm working on, but I've just been really, really busy so far for November and so I'm a little behind. Right now I'm currently at 18,851 words, but that will change in about half an hour as I'm working on it right now too.


My goal is to be at 20,000 words tonight, at least. I think it's totally doable. What I'm looking forward to is having a couple of days off at Thanksgiving where I'm going to catch up to the word count I'm supposed to be at, in order to be at 50,000 by the end of November.

Like how I'm saying "I'm going to catch up," as opposed to "I hope to catch up?"

No comments: