Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

allow me to state the obvious

Wow. It's hot here. And muggy.
And...believe it or not, but I miss North Texas heat. I'd have to say that the humidity is at least fifty percent less, give or take a little bit...but that means that you're not walking in very thick, heavy air.
Hmmm...never thought I'd hear myself say that.
Short post. But...I just really felt the need to state the obvious. You know...for the record and all.
Back to writing. Seeing as how it's too disgusting to do anything outside, unless you're walking from one ice-enclosed building to another (oh thank you thank you thank you to the air conditioner inventors), I'm staying in and trying to be productive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure it's hot and dry in Texas, right up until a Blue Norther moves in with a toad-strangling downpour and trailer-mashing hail.

Patricia said...

True, but those are temporary...for the most part. There's just so much humidity here that just sits here. Granted, last summer wasn't too bad, but I hope last weekend wasn't a glimpse into what's to come this year.