Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

now this could be fun

Dubai plans 'moving' skyscraper

Make sure to watch the video too.
How fun would that be? Both to walk down the street and watch the building move and then also to live inside one and have your view constantly changing. There's this restaurant in Big D (and I'm sure many other places as well) that's at the top of a tower and revolves around to look over downtown Dallas. And it's always seemed really cool.
And I bet that would make for a beautiful and chic housewarming party. I would really like to know more about how that works. The article goes into a little bit, but at one point I used to want to study architecture, and that part of me wants to really understand the nuts and bolts.
And $3.7m to $36m is quite a range. I wonder what the penthouse's view would be. Pretty spectacular I'd wager. Especially at night.

No comments: