Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

monday recap

I had the day of today, and it was a pretty good day. My weekend was a little busy, so it was really great to just have an extra day to do whatever I pleased.

So, needless to say, it was a bit of a slow morning. I woke up earlier than I wanted due to some noise outside, but that was fine. I ended up watching the last hour of this three hour movie I had and didn't finish the night before. Then of course there was the leisurely drinking of the coffee over a book and some writing.

But in the early afternoon I got my act together and went out. And what I'm excited about is that I went to a different coffeehouse to study and drink some iced soy chai, and I really liked it. I don't care to go to the coffeehouses right around me, because I like to feel like I'm going somewhere when I go to hang out. So I studied for a little while before heading back home to cook.

And so that's how I finished off my day. It may not have been the most exciting of days, but it was a needed day. I'm looking forward to visiting my new coffeehouse next weekend with a book and get a coffee and some breakfast there. I used to do that a lot back in Texas and California, but not so much here. I kind of miss those languid mornings.

Anyone do anything fun for the long weekend?

No comments: