Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

silence...

So after posting my snow pictures I kind of disappeared, but not by any means on purpose. You see...several hours after posting my snow pictures...my laptop died. And was dead for about a week. Somehow over the weekend my friend brought it back (yay!). He says it in part fixed itself, but considering how it didn't fix itself Tuesday, I'm still giving him credit.

I've been a little afraid to get started on some writing since it was brought back to life, waiting for it to pass away, for real this time, at any moment before my new one reaches me and gets all set up. But it's a cold, overcast day...one of those great days for writing. Plus, my writer's group had some great suggestions last week that I'd like to play around with.

I do need to run to the store too. With St. Patrick's Day coming up I'd like to continue my fairly new tradition of making some Irish soda bread. I make mine without raisins, though I'm a little curious to try it with raisins. And in honor of the day...

Health to you and yours; to mine and ours
If mine and ours ever come across you and yours,
I hope that you and yours will do as much for mine and ours
As mine and ours have done for you and yours.

No comments: