Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

spring?

Wow. What a beautiful weekend. Were you out enjoying it? I definitely was. Sure, I had some errands to run, but I was also out just walking around aimlessly for awhile before those errands. Spring is still kind of a new phenomenon to me, kind of like fall. Though I'm now on my third spring, technically. In Texas we had...maybe a day or two. And since there wasn't this period of about three months (give or take a couple of weeks) at least of really cold weather...those days weren't as appreciated.

But regardless...isn't it so nice to be out and feeling the sun on your skin? And the sun with that nice, cool, spring breeze. Ok...I'd rather spend most of today outside as well. Or the next several, but there will be plenty of time I'm sure.

I definitely wasn't the only one. The restaurants with sidewalk areas were nearly all spilling over into the streets with people waiting for tables. And there were many more people out than I've been used to seeing.

Hope you were able to enjoy it! I'm already looking forward to next weekend to spend my afternoons outside again. Assuming it's nice again.

No comments: