Pages

Monday, March 02, 2009

snow

Ok, so yesterday I'm talking about gelato and how I can't wait for it to open so I can get gelato any time I want (is my joy at this new venture coming through yet?) and then it snows, taking my mind far off ice cream of any kind.

But it was so nice to have an unexpected snow day, and then of course to hang out at home, where it was warm and enjoy the snow falling. Though of course, I didn't do that for too long. I did somehow manage to convince myself to go out around and take some pictures. Though it was a little too cold to go all the way down to the mall again and take pictures in the snow.

And the best part was coming back home, changing into warm sweats with my heat cranked up and making some hot chocolate from Williams Sonoma. I was tempted to go back to ACKC, but at that point I was already closer to my apartment and was cold! Besides, I hadn't made the Williams Sonoma hot chocolate in awhile, and I could make that from the comfort of my own kitchen.

Anyway, it's back now to editing and writing. I'm working on editing a chapter that I think I'll submit to my writers' group, and then I've also had a story in the back of my mind that I'm kind of playing around with. It's still YA, but it's different from the series I'm working on, and so far I really like the two main characters. Who knows, maybe I'll have a chapter for my group for thoughts.

No comments: