Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

ask and you shall receive

A few people who know me know of my love for gelato. Ok, even if you don't know me, I think I've mentioned it here a few times. However, there really aren't any gelateria places in my neighborhood, at least not that I've found. There are several relatively nearby, but a metro ride away and something that would take planning. Not waking up or hanging out in my apartment and thinking...hmmm...I'd really like some gelato right now.

And yes, I can and have bought some delicious gelato from Whole Foods, but it's not the same thing.

So imagine my delight when walking home the other night I happened to look into a tiny little store and seeing the sign that some gelateria was opening soon.

It will be a very exciting day when it opens. Yes, to reiterate, it is the little things in life.

No comments: