Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

heat

I turned on my heat last night, for the first time in awhile. I've been enjoying that crisp, coolness that spring winds bring, but last night...I don't know, it was a little too cool with a little less crispness.

And what was this about possible snow flurries last night? I heard that just as I was about to fall asleep and tried to juxtapose snow flurries with that beautiful warmth and sunshine that we had over the weekend. Hmmm....

I have this slightly lighter but still warm trench that I've been wearing (well, except over the weekend when I didn't need a coat at all!), and I'd really kind of like to put it away for good. At least I haven't needed my wool coat again (knock on wood).

Growing up I was all about the cold weather. I wanted more of it. But that was before I moved somewhere where it's cold for slightly longer stretches than I was used to. Now I'm all about the sunshine and the warm weather. Is there anything better? Well, with that caveat that the humidity stays away. If I'm going to spend a lot of time outside, I'd rather not have my hair frizz.



*As an edit, when I looked over the blog, the bottom page is all about snow. What a difference a month makes. And how different that looks!

No comments: