Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

je suis ici

I'm still here! I know it's been awhile, but the past week has been crazy, or the past two weeks I guess. And of course my weeks are busy since Wednesday nights I have my writers' group and then the night after is Italian. And have also just been trying to figure some things out.
And on that note, today I stopped at the bookstore to buy a workbook on Italian Grammar Drills to have some extra practice with articles and eventually, when I know more, verbs. While there I also picked up a book on French Verb Drills for a refresher. And I've been pleasantly surprised that I remember more than I thought. Words that I rarely used when I was learning the language and may rarely use in the future.
And of course there's the novel I'm working on. I had a pretty good response from my writers' group with the first chapter and the basic idea, so that was good news. But that also means that I'm hunkering down and making some major edits to the first chapter and then finishing up some edits/plot lines for the rest. So...we'll see.
But I'm here! And I'll try to post some more excitement. I'm glad to see my Monty Python post was a hit. Maybe I'll have to start watching some Flying Circus and post my thoughts on that.
Only kidding.

No comments: