Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2007

almost at the new year...

I've been thinking about what to post the last few days, but what I've been coming up with is more for a month from now. Sort of like New Year's Resolutions, only I don't make resolutions at the new year, I make them at my birthday which is shortly after. I like to think of the next year as in, what am I going to do at, in this case, 25? What do I hope to accomplish before I'm 26.
So...I will have something up soon on that. I'm beginning to think about the things I really want to do to mark my quarter of a century on this planet (God, it sounds old when you put it that way).
But for now, I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday. I sure did, and it has been absolutely wonderful to really rest and relax this past week. Thankfully I have another week to go and I intend to do a lot of writing this week.
Happy New Year! I have a feeling 2008 is going to be a good year.

No comments: