Pages

Saturday, September 01, 2007

fall cleaning

Ok, so I've been doing some cleaning and reorganizing of many things: books, computer files, CDs, what have you, and have also extended this into this blog and my website. I've changed my links here to include some links about DC or writing and have removed the very personal links.
This has been done for professional reasons. If your link was removed, please, please don't take it personally. I have you bookmarked and will of course be checking you out as often as possible to continue my daily (or weekly) enjoyment.
I will have an update on Montana by the end of this lovely three day weekend. I'm actually working on my manuscript and fleshing out some other story ideas I had, so the Montana update has been placed on the back burner. But it will get done. And I will soon have pictures up, although the pictures won't do that state any justice because of the smoke from the forest fires. I think I'll be able to link to some pictures from earlier visits (three years ago) that were much clearer, but much, much colder.
Thanks for the understanding. Have a great holiday weekend!

No comments: